Kitchen knife Grand Gourmet with double scalloped edge
Brief description: Kitchen knife Grand Gourmet
The kitchen knife features a straight blade back and a bent cutting edge, because the blade shape has been adapted to meet different requirements. This shape allows the blade to roll off on the carving mat and thus permits swaying cutting movements. Due to its slender blade the kitchen knife is excellently suitable for cleaning, cutting and portioning. This knife is ideal for potatoes, vegetable, fruits, meat and fish.
The knife range Grand Gourmet combines sophisticated design with high functionality. The knife blades are forged from high-grade special blade steel. The robust handles made from Cromargan guarantee optimal hygienic conditions and fit safely in your Hand. The appealing packing and the option to engrave a personalized signature on the knife handle make it a fancy gift idea!
Design: Makio Hasuike, Milano
- Cromargan® stainless steel 18/10
- special blade steel forged
- International Design award, Design Center Stuttgart
- Prix de Couverts Maison & Objet Paris
- Design Plus, Frankfurt
- Nomination Compasso d'oro
- red dot award, Design Center of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Busse Longlife Design Award; Busse Design Ulm GmbH
Size: L Blade lenght 16 cm/ 6 1/4"
Art. no. 18 8951 6030