Bread knife Grand Gourmet
Brief description: Bread knife Grand Gourmet
The bread knife features a long strong blade with a scalloped edge. It cuts through the hard crust of bread and leaves you with neat clean slices. The bread knife even cuts soft fruits without crushing them. The scalloped edge allows the bread knife to cut completely straight and to virtually “draw” through the cut food, without the blade slipping off. By the way, the scalloped edge needs not be re-sharpened.
The knife range Grand Gourmet combines sophisticated design with high functionality. The knife blades are forged from high-grade special blade steel. The robust handles made from Cromargan guarantee optimal hygienic conditions and fit safely in your Hand. The appealing packing and the option to engrave a personalized signature on the knife handle make it a fancy gift idea!
Design: Makio Hasuike, Milano
- Cromargan® stainless steel 18/10
- International Design award, Design Center Stuttgart
- Prix de Couverts Maison & Objet Paris
- Design Plus, Frankfurt
- Nomination Compasso d'oro
- red dot award, Design Center of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Busse Longlife Design Award; Busse Design Ulm GmbH
Size: L Blade lenght 19 cm/7 1/2"
Art. no. 18 8036 6030